This is in a book that I just read...how do we feel about this? Top ten lessons for surviving a zombie attack......
1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don't need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staricase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.
(The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks)
I don't know about you folks, but I think that we should stock up and head for the hills!!
female, in a relationship